Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just a little mind boggle.

So I have many things going through my mind. Right now I'm watching Cheaters on T.V., it might be the best thing that has hit the tube, definitley makes Kay Jewelry commercials look bad. I couldn't imagine getting a hold of private investigators and having them follow my boyfriend or husband and find out he's cheating. Then, when you catch the scum sucking jerk in the act with the unclassy cheatee, and there are cameras they have to confess. This world of men and women is messed up. I was talking to my grandma the other day, deep convo style...and I asked her how my Grandpa and her lasted for 54 years. Her response was...telling my grandpa that if he met a woman and had temptations, to tell her..and not cheat on her. That way, they could save the drama and just get a divorce. Well, that sure kept him straight. I agree with her, and that is my motto. Sure no one wants to get cheated on, but wouldn't that save a world of hurt. If a boyfriend isn't satisfied with me, and has temptation for another woman, i'd just say, hey buddy...let me know, and I'm outta there... That's all there is to it. Because once a cheater, always a cheater. And I wont stand for that. period.
I am happy with myself, and happy being alone. But sure, it wouldn't hurt to be with someone who can share the same dreams and interests that I have. In February, it would have been a year... that I was with my ex. Since him the time has flown by, and I really haven't thought about him. that's a good thing. I haven't been looking, haven't really dated. Because I know someone better and more amazing will come along. Someone that sees the world the way I do. Someone who I can talk to about anything, and laugh at all the stupid people and dumb things that we are surrounded with. Someone who has gone through the same shit I have, and really knows that we are better than what we have come across. Someone who wont settle for just anyone, or anything. Someone who has drive, ambition, and goals set for themselves, that may go way beyond what most people wouldn't even attempt to grasp. I know there is someone out there who is thinking about me, and maybe we haven't met. But only time will tell. Maybe that person will show up somewhere where I have been, and we will meet there one day. and when I see them, I will be like, "where have you been all my life?" I guess you need to go through bumpy roads and pop a tire or two, and put on the spare. Maybe buy new tires and a new engine, that will last for longer than the old pieces that broke down leaving you stranded for a while. A car will get dirty, and car washes are temporary. don't know if that metaphor made sense. but I want a new ride!

No comments: